Thursday, September 6, 2007

State of the Art Real Estate Marketing



With technology taking over in every aspect of our lives, I have made it a point to shift my marketing efforts towards the "tech savy" customers out there. Within the pages of http://www.nickwoodard.com/ you can find my listings and see what I am talking about. These days people don't want to be bothered with long drawn out showings and miles and miles of visits. They want results, and they want them fast. That is why I have married two ideas together to form one. With everyone that hasn't lived in a hole for the past 5 years knowing what YOUTUBE.com was, I decided why not have a video tour of my listings? Why not let my buyers see what it is like to live in the home before putting their money down? I have decided to join the "standard" virtual tour with the realism of a camera tour. After thinking it over I decided, sure you can razzle it up and put "pretty" accents on the video. I could even hire a beautiful model to show you around the property. But what people really want is a genuine feel for what the property offers them. After all they are going to be living there. They don't want the "smoke in the mirror" marketing ploy. After all, I'm not selling you anything. I am merely putting buyers and sellers together.

When you have a free minute stop by http://www.nickwoodard.com/. Check out my featured listings and get the REAL TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.

No comments: