Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Goals!

Man is it HOT out there!!! And not just the weather.. the real estate market is heating up too. I have seen more and more buyers hitting the market as rates continue stay at record lows. Last week I had a client lock in at 4.5% intrest rate! That is a historic best for any client I have ever worked with. What an amazing opportunity.

Recently, I have started creeping up on a personal goal of mine. I have set a goal to sell 100 homes before I turn 31 years old. Last week I sold my 71st home to a wonderful couple and number 72 will be closing on Friday of this week. That gives me a year and a half to sell 28 more homes! I can't thank you all enough for your continued support of me and my career. Your business and referrals are such blessings to me and my family. I truly can't thank you enough. I pride myself in working harder than anyone else, educating my clients more than anyone else, and truly caring more than anyone else. I have surrounded myself with an amazing supporting staff that works just as hard as I do for my clients. God has truly blessed me with an amazing career and amazing people to work for. If I can ever serve you or anyone that you know, please give me a call. Thank you all again for stopping by. God Bless.

Nick Woodard
www.nickwoodard.com
615.566.9839

No comments: